communauté francophone de joueurs sims

AccueilAccueil  Le site  Chaine You Tube  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  
Le Deal du moment :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot ...
Voir le deal

Partagez

niknaks presentation

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Eclabousseur de peinture
niknaks
niknaks
Eclabousseur de peinture
Féminin Date d'inscription : 18/11/2015

niknaks presentation Empty
MessageSujet: niknaks presentation   niknaks presentation EmptyJeu 19 Nov 2015, 00:27

Hello everyone

First, I must advise that I cannot speak or read French but I know that Sims Artists produce fantastic cc so I wanted to join the group to share those lovely things. I am not a cc creator, I am not clever enough for such things but I do like to write Sims stories and used to write quite a few for TS2 but then they all got lost when EA deleted the TS2 website Neutral  So when TS3 came out I continued to write stories but just for my own pleasure, I did not upload anything onto TS3 website because I knew one day it would also be deleted and I did not want to see my stories deleted again.

Anyway, now I have TS4 base game only so far, and I am once again thinking of a story for my Sims and the TS4 cc is much better than the content that came with the game. My stories can appear more realistic and much more entertaining - I hope. I am thinking that I may upload my Sims stories onto my little blog but I have very little experience in managing the blog so this is just an idea for now.

About me? What can I say really...

I am an older player (let's not talk about specific age) Very Happy  and I am female
I live in the UK and I am not looking forward to winter No
I have been playing The Sims ever since TS1 was released and have all the EPs and SPs for everything up to TS4, on that I just have the base game because I am not so excited by this version of Sims. I love the emotions and so on but I do not like the cartoon environment, the cartoon sims and the cartoon clothes! No
I do not have children but I have a lot of nieces and nephews although they live on the other side of the world in Australia and New Zealand.
I do not like cooking or cleaning - I prefer to play games on my PC but sometimes I must cook and clean otherwise my house would be a complete mess Very Happy lol!
I would love this forum to introduce a translation button so I can participate a lot, unfortunately as it is I am not sure how often I will be able to visit here.
I am hoping to find a nice group of people here that I can talk to about Sims bounce

Last - but not least - I wish to send my condolences to everyone in France for the terrible terrorist attacks on 13/11/2015 Sad It is a shame that such things happen and I feel very sorry.

That is all...oops I nearly forgot the code Code Ok Bloup

Dernière édition par Bloup le Jeu 19 Nov 2015, 15:11, édité 1 fois (Raison : Validation code)
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Admin
Bloup
Bloup
Admin
Féminin Date d'inscription : 27/11/2012

MessageSujet: Re: niknaks presentation   niknaks presentation EmptyJeu 19 Nov 2015, 15:19

Hi welcome niknaks !

We're always happy when non-french speakers come to our forum ! It's going to be hard for you to follow our tutorials, but we can try ! We can talk with you in english, but we can't translate everything, sorry :/ !

We have this subject to welcome new members !

We hope you'll be happy here!

http://www.sims-artists.fr/
Chasseur de trésors
Chanchan24
Chanchan24
Chasseur de trésors
Féminin Date d'inscription : 31/10/2014

MessageSujet: Re: niknaks presentation   niknaks presentation EmptyJeu 19 Nov 2015, 18:11

Welcome niknaks Smile

Hope you can still follow a minimum and the discusion tutorials sims-artists.

Sorry for the broken English...
As de l'acrylique
Laurak
Laurak
As de l'acrylique
Féminin Date d'inscription : 29/11/2010

MessageSujet: Re: niknaks presentation   niknaks presentation EmptyVen 20 Nov 2015, 08:40

Hello Niknak and welcome here !
Maitre en Création de CC
Maman Gateau
Maman Gateau
Maitre en Création de CC
Féminin Date d'inscription : 25/04/2010

MessageSujet: Re: niknaks presentation   niknaks presentation EmptyVen 20 Nov 2015, 10:05

Hi, welcome niknaks
http://www.choco-lova-sims.com/
Moderateur
Morgane07
Morgane07
Moderateur
Féminin Date d'inscription : 30/05/2013

MessageSujet: Re: niknaks presentation   niknaks presentation EmptyVen 20 Nov 2015, 12:09

Welcome Niknaks Smile
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: niknaks presentation   niknaks presentation EmptyDim 22 Nov 2015, 12:59

Welcome Niknaks !
Boulet de la toile
KristyLune
KristyLune
Boulet de la toile
Féminin Date d'inscription : 28/09/2014

MessageSujet: Re: niknaks presentation   niknaks presentation EmptyJeu 17 Déc 2015, 14:50

Welcome niknaks ^^
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: niknaks presentation   niknaks presentation Empty

niknaks presentation
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1